Okuma Altera spinning reels feature Okuma's latest body design.
The design of the Altera reels focuses on technology and strength, functions and appearance. This front drag reel is equipped with 3BB+1RB stainless steel bearings, it has CFR(Cyclonic Flow Rotor Technology) and a rigid metal handle. The Altera is a reel for general purpose and the best choice for the beginners.
Okuma Altera Spin Fishing Reels
- Corrosion-resistant graphite body
- CFR : Cyclonic Flow Rotor
- 3 ball bearing + 1 roller bearing
- Quick-Set infinite anti-reverse system
- Machine cut brass pinion gear
- Machine cut 2 tones anodized aluminium spool
- RES II: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Rigid metal handle
- TPE handle knob (T-shape on size 55 & 65)
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag washers
Altera ATE-30, 6lbs-240yds, 8lbs-200yds, 10lbs-160yds
Altera ATE-45, 10lbs-295yds, 12lbs-240yds, 14lbs-210yds
Altera ATE-65, 12lbs-400yds, 16lbs-280yds, 20lbs-230yds